Monday, November 14, 2011

Sweet & Salty

I made these a few days ago to use up the very bottom of a bag of chocolate chips/canister of mixed nuts. They came out so good that I will be definitely making these again! They would be great for a holiday party.

Salted Dark Chocolate Nut Clusters


Melt dark chocolate chips in the microwave (heat 30 seconds, stir, repeat until melty.) Once melted mix in the nuts. Scoop chocolate and nuts into liners in a mini muffin pan.Add a tiny pinch of sea salt to each cluster. Set in fridge until solid.

These were such a hit! Even Ian's friends, who I can't get to eat sweets for the life of me, loved the sweet and salty combination. 

Have you ever come up with a favorite recipe on the fly? What is it? I'd love to hear.

-Kristin Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment