Mini Apple Pies
-1 Ready-made pie crust
-3 Large apples
-1/2 Cup sugar
-1/4 Cup flour
-1/2 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
-1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
-1/4 teaspoon butter
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. Core & skin apples, and cut into small pieces.
3. Toss with sugar, flour, cinnamon sugar, & nutmeg.
4. Lightly spray cupcake liner with Pam, cut pie crust to fit each spot (obviously, I was not very precise with this!)
5. Fill with apple pie filling
6. Use a cookie cutter to cut remaining crust and place on top of filling
7. Bake for 10-15 mins, take out when crust is brown and pie filling is a little bubbly.
Makes the perfect portion for one person. Serve with caramel sauce or your favorite ice cream.