Monday, September 5, 2011

Weekly Pins

Happy Labor Day! I am celebrating the day off with a fun sister lunch & shopping date.

Here are my pins throughout the week.. I LOVE Pinterest. So many great recipe & decorating ideas in one place. Here's what caught my eye:

1.
Source: None via Kristin on Pinterest

This is such a great idea for hanging anything too pretty to be tucked away in the closet!


Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Brownies. Seriously cannot wait for a reason to try these. 


Sparkly pedicure. The color is Deborah Lippman in "Happy Birthday."

4. 


Stencilled Lampshare. Quick & inexpensive way to redecorate.

5. 


Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad. Yum. Would be great for packed lunches for Ian & I.

Happy pinning!


PS - the blog has undergone a little bit of a face lift. Check it out!

-Kristin Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment