Cake Batter Blondies (Recipe via Two Twenty One)
-One box yellow cake mix
-1/4 cup vegetable oil
-1/2 cup milk
-3/4 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine cake mix, oil, and egg.
3. Slowly add milk to bowl. The batter should be dense.
4. Mix in white chocolate chips.
5. Pour mixture into a greased pan.
6. Bake for 30 minutes / until edges begin to turn golden brown.
White Wine "Sangria"
To make this white wine "sangria", I used three bottles of wine, 1 2 liter bottle of Fresca, and apples and strawberries as the garnish.