Monday, December 28, 2009

New Years!

Hello!

I hope everyone had a happy and safe Christmas! Now that the craziness is over a little, the next thing to gear up for is New Year's Eve. I really love New Year's Eve, it's so fun to get dressed up and drink with friends, and everyone is so happy and hopeful about the year to come. Not to mention any holiday I get to drink mass amounts of champagne is great in my book! Since everybody's wallet might be feeling the pain of Christmas shopping, I've put together a few different party looks for cheap:


Retro
I see both these outfits looking amazing with berry lipstick, cat eye makeup and soft curls.

Trendy
These looks are a little more adventurous, so I would keep hair and makeup a little subdued with wavy hair and smokey eyes.

Sophisticated
I love both of these because they could be accessorized so differently. I would do an easy up-do or sleek straightened hair, and a bold statement necklace or red lips.

I'm planning a joint party for New Year's with friends, so later in the week I'll be updating with a few recipes and cocktail ideas. I received some neat kitchen gadgets for Christmas, I can't wait to try them all out!

-Kristin Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment